Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:13:15 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Panicking

I press my Panic button. (I think being invaded by foreign rule counts
as an Emergency, and I think we need to clarify a few things
anyway. Even if we can fix things within the current proposal system,
I'd be okay with just using this as a way to stop the clock for a
couple days.)

To the best of my research, the Panic Buttons owned by the following
players are also currently On:

bd <http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200702/msg00007.html>
Antonio <http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200702/msg00009.html>

comex and BobTHJ hit their Panic Buttons at some point, but have since
stopped them. (Although I think for a little while in there, B Nomic
was in fact in a state of emergency.)

--
Peter C.