Antonio Dolcetta on Fri, 8 Jun 2007 03:34:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] consultation

Antonio Dolcetta wrote:
> On 26 Feb 2007, at 19:05, comex wrote:
>
>> I submit a Consultation:
>> {{
>> Question: If all Game Objects other than the Player named Wonko were
>> destroyed, would it be possible for me (the Supplicant of this
>> Consultation)
>> to become a Player?
>> Unbeliever: Wonko
>> }}

Ooops!

I'm currently trying to clear up the backward mess with Consultations in
light of the possible clean start we are having next nweek.

I just realized I had misread this when I zotted it. It is indeed
different from Consultation 5

Attempting to fix my mistake I resubmit it:

I submit a Consultation:
{{