shadowfirebird on Tue, 20 Feb 2007 05:27:23 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Answer for consultation 3

Question: Supposing a consultation is answered on nday 12, if the clock
becomes stopped on nday 2, then does the consultation become pondered when
the ndelay becomes 2 ?

Answer: TRUE.  [[by which I mean, yes.]]

Reasoning:
1) 2-5: "At the beginning of the fourth nday (or ndelay if the clock is off)
after the Answer has been submitted to a public forum, the state of the
Consultation becomes Pondered."
Clearly this could be taken in two ways.  I am not aware of any other rule
that has bearing on this matter.
However I must make a ruling, and in the absence of a rule to guide me, I'll
be guided by my interpretation of the "spirit of the game".
Rule 2-1 describes a system of time continuously moving forward, counted
either in ndays or in ndelays.  I use that as my inspiration in this case.

WARNING: Since only statements can be true or false; and since this is a
question; and since I am constrained to answer either "true" or "false":
this answer may have no effect on the game.