Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:59:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Refresh Prop, take 3

Just to make sure that there exists at least one thing to vote on, I
submit the following >-quoted prop as my Refresh Proposal. Thank you
Wonko for putting this together, but since you haven't submitted it
yet, I will. (We may want to update our Emergency Procedure soon to
deal with no proposal submissions, and/or let us accelerate/decelerate
the process as needed.)

--
Peter C.