Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:03:29 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] B Nomic in State Of Emergency

The Panic buttons owned by me, Antonio, Wonko, and sproingie are
On. Per Rule 0, B Nomic is currently in a State of Emergency.

The Clock is frozen at nweek 114, nday 5, on, ndelay 0. (Despite the
Clock being on, my reading is that it stays on but doesn't move at
all.)

I become the Emergency Coordinator.

Emergency Forum, and this message serves as my reasonable effort to
notify everyone.

However, I am not going to initialize the Pause until after midnight
UTC tonight, so that when the Pause will hit 5 I'll be back from
traveling.

People can discuss Refresh Proposals, but they can't officially submit
them until I initialize the Pause tonight.

--
Peter C.