Chuck Adams on Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:25:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] nweek 113 ballot

Since we can change our votes, disregard my previous votes. Here's my
new ones:

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> The following proposals are now open for voting:
>
> 21 The Temporal Prime Directive
FOR

> 22 You need to *work* to win
FOR
> 23 Legal Mode
AGAINST

> 24 Monopoly Mode
FOR

> 25 Win or Win or Win

FOR
> 26 Disambiguation

FOR
> 27 Jurisdictional boundaries
FOR

> 28 The Slim Shady Clause
FOR

> 29 Generality
FOR

> 30 some RFJ fixes
FOR

> 31 populate $wgLogo
AGAINST [[I'd rather see a general rule that addresses the web site and
empowers the admin to design the look and feel]]

> 32 Proposal to reduce redundancy (which will be reduced by passing
> this proposal)

AGAINST [[I still don't have the 'Player' property, so I wouldn't get a
spiffy pioneer badge either]]
> 33 Posts
FOR

> 34 The rot sets in
AGAINST [[my simple unfrozen caveman mind is frightened and confused by
it]]

> 35 The Rules Rule
FOR

> 36 extend commentability options
FOR

> 37 conflicts and dependencies
AGAINST

> 38 you know you want 'em
FOR
> 39 state of the union
AGAINST

> 40 Rename comex, too
FOR

> 41 Basic Scoring
FOR

> 42 Emergency Procedure Fixes
FOR

> 43 Monotonicity is rather dull, don't you think?
FOR

> 44

FOR [[I'm not sure I'd want points getting awarded in the future for
typo/grammo fixing however]]