Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 9 Dec 2006 21:25:19 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] 113.9 Administrator's Update

Comex submits RFJ 6, assigned to Optional, who has Accepted it.
Optional claims it doesn't exist, and also tries to claim it Invalid,
I think. I'm going to deal with this tomorrow, since it's late and I
just got home and I need to get some sleep tonight.

I propose "Rename comex, too" (p40).

I propose and amend "Basic Scoring" (p41).

I propose "Emergency Procedure Fixes" (p42).

bd proposes and amends "Monotonicity is rather dull, don't you think?"
(p43).

Player "the administrator" submits a proposal (unnamed as far as I can
tell) (p44).

Ballot in a moment.

--
Peter C.