bd on Fri, 8 Dec 2006 21:26:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] $wgLogo

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> I submit a RFJ.
>> The statement is 'The proposal titled "populate $wgLogo" does not exist.'
>> My Reasoning: It contains no changes to any Game Objects, which are the only
>> things that make up the game.  Therefore, it is not a Proposal per Rule
>> 2-2: "Proposals are Game Documents that list changes to be made to the game"
>
> Interesting. This is RFJ 6, assigned to Optional.
>
> I hope judgment gets rendered quickly on this, or we may be in a bit
> of a mess. If it's ruled true, then I need to renumber all succeeding
> proposals if my reading of r2-2 is correct. (This is why we allowed
> skipping proposal numbers in a prior version of the rules, so that if
> the legality of a submission is questionable it can be assigned a
> number of it does exist and have the number skipped if it doesn't.)

I propose:
{{
__Monotonicity is rather dull, don't you think?__

Alter rule 2-2, replacing the sentence "For each new Proposal, the
Proposal Number shall be equal to 001, or if such Number is already in
use, to the greatest existing Proposal Number incremented by one." with
"Each new Proposal shall be assigned by the Administrator an integer
Proposal Number greater than all previously-existing Proposal Numbers."
}}

Alter rule 2-5, replacing the sentence "For each new RFJ, the RFJ number
shall be equal to 001 or, if such Number is already in use, to the
greatest existing RFJ Number incremented by one." with "Each new RFJ
shall be assigned by the Administrator an integer RFJ Number greater
than all previously-existing RFJ Numbers."
}}