Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:57:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] $wgLogo

comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I submit a RFJ.
> The statement is 'The proposal titled "populate $wgLogo" does not exist.'
> My Reasoning: It contains no changes to any Game Objects, which are the only
> things that make up the game.  Therefore, it is not a Proposal per Rule
> 2-2: "Proposals are Game Documents that list changes to be made to the game"

Interesting. This is RFJ 6, assigned to Optional.

I hope judgment gets rendered quickly on this, or we may be in a bit
of a mess. If it's ruled true, then I need to renumber all succeeding
proposals if my reading of r2-2 is correct. (This is why we allowed
skipping proposal numbers in a prior version of the rules, so that if
the legality of a submission is questionable it can be assigned a
number of it does exist and have the number skipped if it doesn't.)

--
Peter C.