comex on Fri, 8 Dec 2006 14:14:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Proposal: conflicts and dependencies

On Friday 08 December 2006 12:42, bd wrote:
> How about solving for the fewest number of votes (or smallest amount of
> voting power) that would need to be changed to make the system
> consistent? That is, for each subgraph of conflicting proposals, look
> for the one with the smallest gap between FOR ang AGANST votes, make
> that Lost, and repeat until everything works out.

[[
Actually, bd's first comment illustrates a situation that would be ambiguous,
since I neglected to specify an order (because for some reason I thought
there were no cases like that).

Anyway, since it's true that it will probably just be used for mutually
exclusive proposals, I like that (quoted) idea.
]]
I amend my proposal, >-quoted: