shadowfirebird on Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:47:53 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Amended proposal: "Win or Win or Win"

Amended proposal: Win or Win or Win.

Amend rule 2.3, so that it reads as follows:
{{
Wins are Game Objects that may be possessed by Players. The number of
Wins held by a player is known as that player's Win Count.

Wins are created for a player only when the rules say that he has
"won" or is "granted a win" or is the "winner".  Other than that, no
rule can limit the number of ways that a player can win; a given
winning condition shall be optional for the player.

If at any point it is only possible for one player to win, then that
player has won.

When a win occurs, winning cannot occur again in the same nweek.
[[giving us time to pass a  game change.]]

If, at any time, any player has more than 100 points, the following
events occur simultaneously:

   * The player with the greatest number of points is awarded a Win.
[[That should be the player whose score just exceeded 100 points, but
might not be... ]]
   * All players' points are removed from the game. [[ Everyone's
score is reset to zero. ]]

[[ The above must occur simultaneously because otherwise, a player
would instantly receive an infinite number of Wins. Also because
trying to write a clear, unambiguous sentence that says "the guy who
had 100 points before we erased them" is Hard. ]]

}}

--
Don't tell me what the poets are doing
Don't tell me that they're talking tough