David E. Smith on Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:49:58 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] RFJ 4

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
 > I submit an RFJ (#4), which I assign to The Dave. (Although
 > interestingly enough, if my RFJ is ruled true, then it would be
 > numbered #1, and the first three wouldn't exist. I think.)

I accept this RFJ.

The statement for this RFJ was:
{{
The player formerly known as " " did not rejoin the game with name
"the Administrator", and in addition thus didn't submit any RFJs in
the message in which e attempted to rejoin the game.
}}

The rules seem to be fairly clear on the point that each player's name
must be unique, but this, at present, seems only to require that a
player's name be unique among the set of all players; there is no
requirement that a name be unique among all existing game entities.

Thus, I must rule this RFJ FALSE.

As a consequence of this, I believe that this means the player "the
Administrator" is now responsible for the administration of the game,
per rule 1-5. Whether this is the case, however, would be the subject of
another RFJ.

The Dave