Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 3 Dec 2006 19:31:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Some actions

"Peter Cooper Jr." <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>  I request to join the game under the name 'the
>> Administrator'.
>
> Well, if we're going to allow "all players", I guess we need to allow
> "the Administrator". I don't like it though, and would make an
> argument that it isn't "uniquely identifying", as currently the words
> "the Administrator" uniquely identify me.

Actually, *I'm* going to RFJ this. I submit an RFJ naming "the
Administrator" as the defendant (if e's a player) with the following
statement:
{{
The player formerly known as " " did not rejoin the game with name
"the Administrator", and in addition thus didn't submit any RFJs in
the message in which e attempted to rejoin the game.
}}
and reasoning:
{{
The name "the Administrator" isn't uniquely identifying, seeing as it
currently uniquely identifies me. Therefore, e did not rejoin the
game.
}}

--
Peter C.