comex on Sat, 2 Dec 2006 18:06:54 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Some actions

I Forfeit the game.  I request to join the game under the name 'the
Administrator'.
[[My name being 'the Administrator' is not intended to affect the following
actions, but doing it later would, if this succeeds, cause me to forfeit my
Win.]]

I create a RFJ.  The statement is, "The player named 'the Administrator' has
exactly one Win, and no other players have Wins."

Now I select the player named 'all players' as its Judge.  This is a Game
Action that the Administrator is permitted to do, and it is also one that the
Administrator is required to do, at some point.  But I'll do it first,
because the rules don't say otherwise.

I also Accept it, and render Judgement that the statement is TRUE.

[[
Of course, there are at least two ways in which this is ambiguous.  There's
the obvious one, which other people are using to Win, and there's the fine
point that the Rules state that the selected Judge shall as a Game Action
accept _eir_ assigned RFJ_

However, perhaps the selection of a Judge *creates* this Game Action for
accepting it, which the Judge is required to do, and I am taking.  Again,
ambiguous.

But, in case it is legal, I will continue.
]]
I repeat the previous sequence of actions (starting with "I create a RFJ.")
once for each of the statements:
"If Judgement is rendered more than once on an RFJ, only the first shall be
taken into account."
"The second sentence of Rule 1-10 shall be interpreted as meaningless
regarding any Game Action occurring after the first time Judgement was
rendered on this RFJ."