shadowfirebird on Sat, 2 Dec 2006 09:18:25 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Proposal: Legal mode

Proposal: Legal Mode.
Create a new rule titled "Legal Mode":
{{
If a game action is not prohibited by the rules, then it is permitted.

However if a list of valid actions or alternatives are given as part
of a rule or rules, then those are the only valid actions or
alternatives in regard to that rule or rules.
[[So if I say you can "call" or "draw" on a "hand", those are the only
two things you can do on a hand, even if I didn't actually say that.]]
}}