Bryan Donlan on Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:52:30 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Back after a long absence...

Greetings, everyone. After playing in the first era of B Nomic (as
'bd'), and completely missing all the fun in the second, I feel
perhaps it's time that I rejoined. As such, I request to become a
Player of this great and glorious game of B Nomic. My name shall
consist of the string of characters characterized by the following
properties:

* All characters in this string shall be a letter or a space.
* The first and last characters in this string shall be a letter.
* There is exactly one space in this string.
* This string is after the second colon in this message, and seperated
from that colon by only a space.

That is, my name shall be: all players

Having joined, I submit the following 超電磁式榴散弾銃砲-delimited proposal:

超電磁式榴散弾銃砲
__Name-change props__

Locate the following 装弾筒付翼安定徹甲弾-delimited text in rule 2-2:
装弾筒付翼安定徹甲弾
When a Proposal becomes Historical, if there exist more players whose
Final Vote on that proposal was FOR than there exist players whose
Final Vote on that proposal was AGAINST, the Proposal Passes.
装弾筒付翼安定徹甲弾

If it exists, replace it with the following 装弾筒付翼安定徹甲弾-delimited text:
装弾筒付翼安定徹甲弾
When a Proposal becomes Historical, if the number of FOR votes divided
by the number of AGAINST votes on that proposal is greater than that
proposal's Passing Threshold, then that Proposal Passes.

Unless otherwise stated, all proposals have a Passing Threshold of 0.5.

Proposals consisting solely of a change in the submitting player's
name have a Passing Threshold of 0.25
装弾筒付翼安定徹甲弾

If it does not exist, this proposal has no effect.
超電磁式榴散弾銃砲