comex on Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:02:02 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] (proposal) Re: [s-d] Joining.

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 4:46, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> > How about "", λ, or ε,
>
> Those last two were meant to be a lowercase lambda and epsilon, although
> apparently my webmail client didn't deal with those very well.

Now that I'm a player I submit a proposal:

Quote Fun
{{
Add to rule 1-4 the following:
{{
For the purposes of uniquely identifying Players' names, the presence of any
quote characters (") shall be disregarded.
}}
}}

By the way, does anyone plan to re-introduce Tweaks into the ruleset?