David E. Smith on Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:07:44 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Crash Bang Boom

Now that I don't have to worry about the technical details, I request
to (re)join B Nomic as "The Dave".

(As an aside, does the wiki look weird or broken to anyone else? The
page content is there; it's like there's a style sheet missing. As
another aside, if Joel wishes, I'd be glad to point the domain
'bnomic.org' to his server to make everyone else's typing easier, or
to keep it in my office and just do weird redirection stuff.)

dave