Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:26:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] (no subject)

Jonathan David Amery <jdamery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hmm, I appear to be unable to post to spoon-discuss...

I would guess that you're not subscribed to the spoon-discuss mailing
list. Or at least, the email address that you're mailing from isn't.

We talked about resetting on -discuss for the past few days...

Although, I'm not sure how to subscribe to the mailing lists anymore,
as I haven't touched the admin interface for them in forever either.