Jonathan David Amery on Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:17:07 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] (no subject)

Hmm, I appear to be unable to post to spoon-discuss...
--- Begin Message ---
You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
spoon-discuss-owner@xxxxxxxxxx

--- Begin Message ---
> So, here's my Tweak to reset everything. See end of this message for
> more details on where we go from here.

 'cor, I haven't seen anything on these lists for ages...

 Wild Card.

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---