automailer on Sun, 14 May 2006 18:47:36 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Triller submits p373

Triller has submitted a new Motion, p373.

---------------------------------
Motion 373/0: Genechip Gifting.
A Proposal by Triller
Last modified on nweek 111, nday 8

Genechip Gifting.

[[ I wrote what I feel is a better Object Transfer Rule
than the current overburdened one, but mine failed
due to general apathy and apparent lack of a dictionary
wherein Wonko could have looked up 'thole'.
The current rule (which inexplicably ended up in
Section 10) only deals with Carryable Household Objects,
which Genechips are not. Since Genechips can be
destroyed at will, I propose the following: ]]

Rule nine dash four add:
{{ Players may give their Genechips
to any Player. }}