Mark Walsh on Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:31:44 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-b] Argh.

On: 2/17/06 8:03:11 PM Personman sent:
> Subject: [s-b] Argh.
>
> {{
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> I pay one action point to use the Front Hall's ability and move myself to
> the Spiral Stair, which [[as far as I can tell]] is Steady.
> I pay one action point to use the Spiral Stair's ability and move myself
> the Upper Hallway.
> I leap to the Front Hall, losing 5 HP.
> I pay one action point to use the Front Hall's ability and move myself to
> the Spiral Stair, which is Steady.
> I pay one action point to use the Spiral Stair's ability and move myself
> the Upper Hallway.
> I leap to the Front Hall, losing 5 HP.
> I pay one action point to use the Front Hall's ability and move myself to
> the Spiral Stair, which is Steady.
> I pay one action point to use the Spiral Stair's ability and move myself
> the Upper Hallway.
> I leap to the Front Hall, losing 5 HP.
> I die.
> I drop my 4 Pens in the Front Hall.
> I am randomly assigned a SuperPower. [[Dice to follow]]
> I pay 0 four times to use each of the Pens' abilities to take possession
of
> them.
> END TRANSACTION
> }}

I hate to do this to you again, but the TRANSACTION for
is rather nitpicky.
As of the beginning of nday 9, you have 5 pens.
TRANSACTION FAILS

Send it again with the # of pens amended to 5 and it'll fly.
Apologies fot brusqueness yesterday. I had a pretty
harried workday.

Triller