Jake Eakle on Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:03:11 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Argh.

[[You are very right, Triller. I should have paid more attention; I don't
think I even noticed except in passing that the page said I was holding my
soul. And I checked everything else out so carefully, too. Luckily, the soul
was in no way integral to the superpower acquisition, so:]]

{{
BEGIN TRANSACTION
I pay one action point to use the Front Hall's ability and move myself to
the Spiral Stair, which [[as far as I can tell]] is Steady.
I pay one action point to use the Spiral Stair's ability and move myself to
the Upper Hallway.
I leap to the Front Hall, losing 5 HP.
I pay one action point to use the Front Hall's ability and move myself to
the Spiral Stair, which is Steady.
I pay one action point to use the Spiral Stair's ability and move myself to
the Upper Hallway.
I leap to the Front Hall, losing 5 HP.
I pay one action point to use the Front Hall's ability and move myself to
the Spiral Stair, which is Steady.
I pay one action point to use the Spiral Stair's ability and move myself to
the Upper Hallway.
I leap to the Front Hall, losing 5 HP.
I die.
I drop my 4 Pens in the Front Hall.
I am randomly assigned a SuperPower. [[Dice to follow]]
I pay 0 four times to use each of the Pens' abilities to take possession of
them.
END TRANSACTION
}}