automailer on Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:04:41 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Triller amends p359

Triller has amended p359.

---------------------------------
Motion 359/1: Finer Forfeiture Fundamentals Fixed
A Proposal by Triller
Last modified on nweek 106, nday 8

[[ Alliteration ]]
[[ I noticed at least one problem with Rule 3-2
as regards forfeiting. I'll cover that first. ]]
[[ r/1 include CHOs, bullet format ]]
[[ It occurred to me that a sleeping player can't
be carried to the Vat because they'll wake up after
2 nweeks, and it takes 4 nweeks of inactivity to
qualify for Vatting ]]

In Rule 3-2, change the paragraph that reads
{{
When a Player ceases to be a player for any reason,
e loses all game-defined properties and attributes
except for eir Name, and all Souls e holds become Lost.
}}
{{
When a Player ceases to be a player for any reason, the following occurs:
 * e loses all game-defined properties and attributes except for eir Name
 * all Carryable Household Objects except Sleeping Players are destroyed
 * Sleeping Players being carried by the Forfeiting Player are dropped where the Player forfeits.
 * all Souls e holds become Lost. All Souls Lost in this manner are moved to the Gallery.
}}

Triller