automailer on Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:28:48 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Triller submits p358

Triller has submitted a new Motion, p358.

---------------------------------
Motion 358/0: Soul Properties Unclear; Master/Owner Not Independent!
A Proposal by Triller
Last modified on nweek 106, nday 3

[[ SPUMONI ]]
[[ YUM ]]

[[
The 5th paragraph of Rule 7-1 uses the terms 'Owner' and
'corresponds', and by my way of thinking, this creates
a conflict with the concept of the term 'Master'. I'd like to
correct this ambiguity.
]]

Replace the 5th paragraph of Rule 7-1 with:
{{
Souls may have an attribute called Value. The Value of a Soul
is expressed in Soul Pennies, or SP. If the Soul is an existing
Player's, and that Player is its Master, then its Value is always
equal to 100 plus twice that Player's Amplitude. Otherwise, its
Value doesn't change except when the rules say it does.
}}

Triller