Mark Walsh on Thu, 9 Feb 2006 20:16:55 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Banking Statement: 09-Feb-06_2

Banking Statement: 09-Feb-06_2
Last Update: 09-Feb-06
Antonio
.Start: 258
.Ministries: 15
.Sub Total: 273
..e acted this nWeek: bonus of: 20
.Ending Balance: 293

comex
.Start: 146
..e acted this nWeek: bonus of: 30
.Ending Balance: 176

Peter
.Start: 358
.Proposals: 3
.Ministries: 15
.Sub Total: 376
..e acted this nWeek: bonus of: 10
.Ending Balance: 386

Triller
.Start: 252
.Proposals: 7
.Ministries: 15
.Sub Total: 274
..e acted this nWeek: bonus of: 20
.Ending Balance: 294

Annotations...
The Voters acted: Charles, comex, Peter & Triller.
Antonio performed Ministerial Duties, hence acted.
Wonko hasn't posted to [s-b] since Hiding Under A Rock.
E did set up the Voting script, but this isn't a Ministerial
Duty (that I can find). It rather seems a convenience
for Players. I actually posted the Ballot.
I'll field arguments on this.
That's it. Light Proosing and Voter turnout this nweek.

Unchanged...
Charles: 400
Dyslexic Q-Thief: 249
EugeneMeidinger: 146
FishFace: 191
pronoblem: 146
rachel: 146
Raelus: 1022
SkArcher: 146
smartcowboy: 176
The Voice: 405
Wonko: 722
Trophy Room: 0

And I think that brings everything up to date.
Public Displays are current.

Triller