Mark Walsh on Sat, 4 Feb 2006 18:47:05 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Ballot for nweek 105

The following proposals are on the ballot for nweek 105:

Motion 351/0: Effectively Entering Effect Epochs (Peter)
Motion 352/1: Lighting Invalidation Generates Heavy Trepidation (comex)
Motion 353/1: Aura of Light (comex)
Motion 354/0: Tighten Tweak Termination Time (Triller)

View Proposals: <http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/ViewProposals>
Vote: <http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/VoteOnProps>

Words of Warning!!!
Both Peter & Wonko are Hiding Under A Rock (presumably not
the same one). This Ballot really falls in eir purview. I'm posting it
as a courtesy.
I don't believe that the voting script will work. I have no idea how
to set it up.
Last nweeks Motions are still on the View Proposals page, so
something didn't get updated at the end of last nweek.

As there are only four Motions on the Ballot, a simple Email post
to spoon-business will suffice for a Vote. As always, it's amendable by
posting a later Vote before the end of the nweek.

I think I'm going to turn my Clock Key OFF.
Peter may not be back until Tuesday, which is the end of the nweek.
I expected Wonko's return by now, but e's still MIA.
Antonio, you could turn your Clock Key OFF for a couple of ndelays
if you feel it is required to STOP the Clock.
--
Triller