Mark Walsh on Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:25:17 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-b] Antonio attempts to find the house

On: 1/9/06 2:49:06 AM Antonio sent:
> Subject: [s-b] Antonio attempts to find the house

> Dice rolls requested by: Antonio Dolcetta <zagarna@xxxxxxxxx>
> Rolls sent to:
>    spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
>
> # Antonio attempts to find the house, 6 is success
>
> No. of sides on every die:      6
> No. of dice for every roll:     1
> No. of dice rolls requested:    1
> No. of rolls per line:          1
>
>   5

I don't know why you think you are West of House.
My [s-b] post of 1/5/06 (Basement Dice #5)
recognized the fact that you died, and that places you
in the Front Hall, which is where you are.
So this, and all following attempts to find the House
are not legal actions.
The only way to get to West of House is to panic.

Triller