automailer on Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:17:09 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Wonko's votes:
Motion 314/0: Soul in Talisman Explanation             : For
Motion 315/0: Super Flame                              : For
Motion 316/1: Amendment Simplifying Prop Room Ordinances Better : For
Motion 317/0: Altering absurd abundant acronyms        : For
Motion 318/0: Mostly Gibberish                         : Against
Motion 319/0: Alchemy                                  : For
Motion 320/3: Abilityfying More Exciting Nomic Objects For Fun : For
Motion 321/1: Guardians                                : For
Motion 322/0: Guardian: Architect                      : For
I intended that this position be extremely powerful, with the assumption that we won't vote anyone into the position unless we trust them not to abuse it. Personally, I see no reason to abuse it. I would enjoy abusing absolute power if I got it through some clever ruse or ruleset exploit, but if it were given to me directly, what would be the point?

Motion 323/3: Gibberish Named Objects Merit Emphatic Stipulations : For
Motion 325/0: Anti-Gibberish                           : Maybe
Motion 326/0: Correct Operation For Finding Erratic Randomness : For
Motion 328/0: Amplitude For Everyone                   : For
Motion 329/1: Create A New Superpower                  : For
Motion 331/0: Rolling Restriction Requires Room Revision : For
Motion 332/0: Shuffling Ordered List Defined           : Against
This seems like too much effort and too many die rolls. I'd prefer that you just randomize the list yourself.

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.