Mark Walsh on Sat, 31 Dec 2005 17:36:37 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-b] Re: HH Actions

On: 12/22/05 4:31:57 PM Peter sent:
> Subject: [s-b] Re: HH Actions
>
> "Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Convoluted, though it may be, Upper Hall Ordinances call for
> > Nimbleness of at least 8 and Strength of at most 5 to gain the Attic.
> > Peter is in the Upper Hall. 2AP spent.
>
> That's... odd. I'd think one'd need high strength to open the attic door.

Odd, yes, but none the less.....

> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> I move to the Spiral Stair, to the Front Hall, to the Gallery.
>
> I take the soul of bd.
>
> I move to the Training Room.
> END TRANSACTION

I recognize these actions. Peter is in the Training Room.
E spent 4 APs (leaving 2). E has the Soul of bd.

I have updated the Souls Display in the Wiki to reflect
this, and also to reflect changes in SPs due to nweek
end Amplitude changes.

I'll rule on the latter TRANSACTION (not shown here)
in a forthcoming post.

Triller