Mark Walsh on Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:47:18 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-b] RE: Antonio's Basement Damage Dice

On: 12/30/05 3:16:00 PM Triller sent:
> Subject: [s-b] RE: Antonio's Basement Damage Dice
>
> On: 12/30/05 3:09:08 PM dicemaster@xxxxxxxxx sent:
> > Subject: Antonio's Basement Damage Dice
> >
> > Dice rolls requested by: "Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > # Damage is 10d (Health).
> >
> >   2
> Antonio had 15 Health, loses 20, and so, dies.
> There were rule changes that impacts this result
> which I'm going to check now. Updates to follow.
>
> Triller

Antonio spent 1 AP and so has 5. Nothing says that
dying eliminates APs.
The Entire House is Dark, except West of House.
(Closet & Tunnels were dark already).
Antonio drops everything, including souls and pens.
E submitted Prop 319, so there are 4 pens in the
Basement.
Until Wonko gets the Wiki squared away, I'm not sure
what Talismans or Souls Antonio had. I'll get to that.
Antonio is in the Front Hall, with initial Stat & Skill values,
and 5 APs.

Triller