Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:31:57 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: HH Actions

"Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Convoluted, though it may be, Upper Hall Ordinances call for
> Nimbleness of at least 8 and Strength of at most 5 to gain the Attic.
> Peter is in the Upper Hall. 2AP spent.

That's... odd. I'd think one'd need high strength to open the attic door.

BEGIN TRANSACTION
I move to the Spiral Stair, to the Front Hall, to the Gallery.

I take the soul of bd.

I move to the Training Room.
END TRANSACTION

And now, let's make things interesting... I wrote the transaction rule
while trying to keep people from doing stuff like what I'm about to
try. Let's see if I succeeded.

BEGIN TRANSACTION
I spend one AP to train.
My Nimbleness was incremented by one.