automailer on Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:54:33 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Peter submits p317

Peter has submitted a new Motion, p317.

---------------------------------
Motion 317/0: Altering absurd abundant acronyms
A Proposal by Peter
Last modified on nweek 103, nday 1

[[Alliteration]]

In rule 3-9, in section 2.D, change the text
{{
The Title forms an acronym that is a Nomic Word or sequence of Nomic Words and at least four letters long. Each Nomic Word in such a sequence must be at least three letters long.
}}
to the text
{{
The Title contains exclusively Nomic Words and the first letter of each of those words forms a sequence of Nomic Words. Each Nomic Word in such a sequence must be at least three letters long, and at least one Nomic Word in the sequence must be at least four letters long.
}}

[[And while I'm at it, the votes aren't really a form, and I've never seen the conditions for this met, although we've come close a few times.]]
And in that section, also remove the bulletted item
{{
At least 9 Voting Entities had a non-zero Final Vote on the proposal, and the sum of Final Votes on the proposal was 1 or 2.
}}