Mark Walsh on Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:42:21 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Closet

On: 12/18/05 2:13:05 PM comex sent:
> Subject: Re: [s-b] Closet
>
> > On 12/5, comex moved to the Closet (a Dark Room).
> Oh well.  I attempt to forge two Plain Torches.

I recognize this. It was nday 9 when forging was attempted.
It is now nday 10 so forging is complete. comex has 2 copies
of Plain Torch. comex has 0 GC.

A word of warning!
See my [s-b] post of 12/3, titled 'Super Death'.
The gist is that if you light a torch now, it will
expire before rule 10-10 is executed. You will be
in a Dark room at the end of the nweek. Torches
can light a room at the end of the first and second
checking periods however.

Triller