automailer on Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:02:28 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Antonio votes

Antonio's votes:
Motion 302/4: Design Offering Undoing Bureaucratic Talisman : Abstain
Motion 303/3: Chad Handling And Rarity Issues Suggest Myriad Amendments : For
Motion 304/0: Require Immediate Puzzle Pod Location Execution : Against
Motion 305/2: Set Amplitude Minimum Explicitly         : For
rather ruthless, I like it :-D

Motion 307/1: Talismanic Rarity Incongruities Plead Emendation : Against
I prefer Wonko's version

Motion 308/0: Quest Queue Quite Quixotic               : For
Motion 309/0: Attempt at Proposal                      : For
Motion 310/1: Permitting Partial Pen Persistence       : For
Motion 311/0: Uncommonly Good Talismans                : For
Motion 312/0: A Fate Worse Than Death                  : For
Motion 313/0: Superpowers, Take 3 (4?)                 : For
I love this, I want the eye lasers !
umm, the only problem is that I have to die to get one
oh well, I am in the room that makes that easyest after all
standby for fireworks and sizzling if this passes

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.