Mark Walsh on Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:22:27 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-b] Miscellaneous Actions - Take 2

On: 12/13/05 4:59:35 PM Triller sent:
> Subject: [s-b] Miscellaneous Actions - Take 2
>
> {{
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
>
> I spend 5 GC and attempt to Forge 1 Chad.
> I spend 40 GC and attempt to Forge 2 Plain Torches.
> I spend 5 A and Create a Puzzle Pod in my location
> (the Training Room).
> I spend 1 Action Point and Train.
>
> END TRANSACTION
> }}
>
> Triller

I recognize this again.
Dates on Forging updated.
I'm going to let the original Dice Roll stand.
(Otherwise I'd have an unfair advantage by
getting an extra roll, since the first failed.)
If anyone objects to this I'll Roll again.
Triller's Amplitude 450-5 = 445A.

Triller