Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 10 Dec 2005 19:08:45 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Now we can get going again

My Tweak, motion 301, passes with a couple seconds and no objections.

Each player now has 5 Pens.

Amended Rule 3-2/4.

Since proposal 300 never existed, I moved it to the Historical Motions
section on the wiki with a note to that effect. But feel free to
propose it again now that we all have pens.

I turn my Clock Key back On.

The Clock turns back on.
It is currently nweek 102, nday 2.

Luckily, I was pretty busy this week, so I don't feel like I missed
much. My apologies for not realizing that this would happen when my
original prop passed, but these kind of things happen in a Nomic. :)
Things had been kind of slow here lately anyway. Hopefully, things
will pick up a little more now. Use your Pens, everyone!

--
Peter C.