Mark Walsh on Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:23:24 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Various Updates.

On: 11/30/05 5:46:49 PM comex sent:
> Subject: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Various Updates.
>
> Well, I do (prefer comex).  I only joined the wiki as CorianKos
> because it asked for FirstnameLastname.  Sorry for the confusion.

I did the same thing when I joined. No worries.
CorianKos is now comex in all Public Displays.

On a side note, Charles, should I set your Player Name to
"Charles"? You're "Charles Shaefer" in a couple of Displays.

Triller