Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:39:43 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Prop 290 didn't bounce to me.

"Mark Walsh" <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Be advised.
> For whatever reason, my latest Proposition #290
> didn't bounce back to me from [s-b].
> It's there, but not here.

Yeah, there appears to be an issue with the web page sending email...

Here's the text of Triller's prop 290:

290/0: I Can't Escalate. Create Ridiculous, Employable Ascending Mechanism.
Proposal
Proposed by Triller on nday 4, nweek 101.

[[ ICE CREAM ]]
[[ I'm thinking Charles could sit up there in the Conservatory forever. ]]

Create the following Tailsman:
{{
Name: Zyxabee
Price: 150 GC
Rarity: Common
Type: Mechanical

Appearance:
A construct remarkably similar to a plumber's plunger.
Attached near the cup is a hank of sturdy rope.
At the cup the standing end of the rope glows green.
Near the bitter end the rope glows an eerie red color.

Effects:
5A and 1 Action Point: Sacrafice:
Descend: A player attaches the cup to one of the following:
1) The wall of the Upper Hall. The Player must be in the Upper
Hall to make this attachment.
2) The wall near an exit to The Spiral Stair. The Player must
be in The Spiral Stair and the exit must be the one through
which the Player entered The Spiral Stair to make this
attachment.

A Player may descend from The Upper Hall to The
Front Hall without losing 5 Health for a hard landing.
A Player may descend to the next lowest numbered exit from
The Spiral Stair than the one entered from, even if
The Spiral Stair is rising, and is in the Room that exit leads to.

When you reach the red end of the rope, the Zyxabee is destroyed.

50A and 1 Action Point:
Ascend: A Player must have a Strength of 7 or higher to ascend.
A Player selects a target. Eligible targets are:
1) The wall of The Upper Hall. The Player must be in the
Front Hall to select this target.
2) The wall of an exit from The Spiral Stair one number
higher than the exit The Spiral Stair was entered from. A
Player must be in the Spiral Stair to select this target.

Roll 1D2.
If the result is 1, the cup falls to the Player's location,
and the Zyxabee remains in eir possession.
If the result is 2, the cup of the Zyxabee attaches
itself to the target. The Player then ascends the rope
to the target location.

A Player ascending from The Front Hall is in The Upper Hall.
A Player ascending in The Spiral Stair exits into the target
Room. A Player ascending in the Spiral Stair may
ascend even if the Stair is sinking.

When you reach the green end of the rope, the Zyxabee
becomes detached from the wall, and is retained by The Player.
}}

Change The Gibberish Word to "Tinozkin".
[[ ... in keeping with my current side project, 'The Wizard of Oz". ]]

Triller