Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:26:30 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Submit prop 291

I submitted this prop as 291, but it looks like it didn't email it
out... And the page timed out coming back after submitting it. But, it
does look like it's in the system, so here it is:

{{
== Peter Proposes Placing Proposal Pens ==

[[Alliteration]]
[[Furthering my quest to turn everything into objects...]]

In rule 3-3, replace the text of the section titled "Proposal
Submission" with
{{
Pens are tools with an appearance of {{A plain quill pen.}} and
effects text of {{This pen: Submit a proposal.}}.

At the beginning of each Voting Period, all Pens are destroyed. Then,
each player gets 5 newly-created Pens.
}}

Change the Effects field of all Talismans of Bureaucracy, including
its definition, to
{{
At the beginning of each Voting Period, you get a newly-created Pen.
}}

}}

--
Peter C.