Rainbow Wolfe on Sat, 22 Oct 2005 04:21:30 -0500 (CDT)

Re: FW: Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] RE: rachel attacks Rainbow Wolfe

I stand down (not realising that I'd ever stood up), and return rachels soul
to rachel...

I also notice eugine made use of an earlier loophole and captured my soul.
Thanks, It shouldn't be left unattended anyway.

- Rainbow

On 22/10/05, flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rainbow Wolfe sends:
> >
> > Not a problem. I am semi-gone.... it's just I'm still semi here.
> > I'm sure we can work something out. I'll just blackmail you later :)
> >
> > And on that note I release rachels soul, and give it back (assuming I
> can
> > still do that.. I haven't read through the 'games' rules yet)
> >
> > - Rainbow
>
> It doesn't look like 10-5 precludes you
> from giving rachel eir Soul.
>
> I recognize this action.
>
> As a technicality, Rule 10-5
> (3rd paragraph from end), says that
> both players must stand down.
> So, RW, you should Stand Down, and
> then at the end of the period, which
> will be as soon as the clock increments,
> you will no longer be in combat.
>
> Displays updated tomorrow.
>
> Triller

Just think what you know to think, say what you know to say, and do what you
know to do. Everyday, lots and lots.