Antonio Dolcetta on Thu, 20 Oct 2005 05:29:51 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] haunted house actions

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Antonio sends:
I spend one action point and move from the Gallery to the Trophy room.

I recoginze this. Antonio is in the Trophy Room.

Since no one can see me I cheat and steal from the bank.

This statment is False. DQT, SkArcher and FishFace are in the Gallery.

I then put the resulting 50 gc in the trophy room

Hence, this statement is false.
You have no GC.

Triller

Hrm, silly me

let's try again

I have 4 AP left,
I move to the transmorgifier room - 3 ap
I no one should be able to see me there, I steal from the bank
I move back to the trophy room - 2 ap
I put 40 GC in the trophy room

hope it works this time

Ciao