Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 9 Oct 2005 13:33:19 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: Clock Key Off

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> [[
> Motion 255 (referendum by Triller) and
> Motion 258 (tweak by DQT) should have
> become Historical and resolved by now.
> There are quite a few other aspects of
> the public displays that require updating.
> Historical props are still displayed, the
> spelling changes haven't been made, the
> House display's are way out of date, etc.
> ]]
>
> I turn my clock key off.

Yeah, I'd like to apologize profusely. I've been very busy lately and
have promised to do things here, and I haven't been. And now I have
around 85 B Nomic messages to go through, and it's a daunting task.

I'll turn my Clock Key Off as well, turning the Clock off. The wiki
currently claims that it's 98/8, which seems plausible.

I'll try to get to some of it, but I doubt I will... Triller (or
others), feel free to update anything that you think needs
updating. Or at least, let me know all the zillion things that I
haven't done yet. :)

--
Peter C.