flutesultan on Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:03:51 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-b] Join the game

Hm. This bounced oddly to me.
I'll have to look into that.
But sure enough it's in [s-b] so.....

>Antonio Dolcetta sends:
>
> Hello All
>
> As some of you may remember I used to be a player in b nomic at the
> start of time. I see that it's still alive and well, and has some
> interesting things with souls, tiles, and scary mansions.
>
> I'd like to rejoin the game if possible.
>
> I suppose this will get me my soul back ?
>
> Thanks
> --
>
> 	Antonio

Did you have an alias that you were previously known by?
It will help with locating your soul.

At present, the game is in stasis, 'waiting for update',
as Peter is moving. Voting results for last nWeek are not
yet in, so updates of various things are also on hold.
Souls & scary mansions are interesting indeed, but it
looks like the last round of voting killed Tiles (RATS!).

As a Minister of Everyone, I recognize your intent to rejoin.
That alias would be helpful. The Roster will be updated upon
receipt of the voting results.

Triller