flutesultan on Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:19:53 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-b] Re: Wackiness occuring.

> I concur... there's something odd going on.
> Peter C.

Here's some thoughts, for what it's worth.
The Ballot shows the recursive Proposal 214 as Open.
To me, this indicates that some sort of reset didn't occur
at the close of last nWeek. It should be Pending,
and there should be no Ballot.

Peter, you rightly cited my Ref 242 as being illegal.
However, a corrected version as posted by you
hasn't appeared. Could this, and an associated flag
in the script dealing with serializing be the difficulty?
I suspect you were waiting for an objection, and so left
things as they were for the time being.

I can find nothing wrong with my Props syntactically.
As stated, they both bounced as expected to my Email.

Triller