automailer on Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:39:51 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Triller submits p240

Triller has submitted a new Motion, p240.

---------------------------------
Motion 240/0: Consolidating Coinage Creates Canny Cache!
A Proposal by Triller
Last modified on nweek 96, nday 8

[[ I've got to look at the proposal results to figure Genechips,
and Amplitude is right there. Also Soul Pennies are partly
based on Amplitude, so it makes sense to take care of all three
values using the same spreadsheet. Macros in Excel can
generate myriad reports from the same dataset, and I don't
mind taking on the work. Once the macros are written, only
minor maintenance is required to keep up with rule changes,
and a few keystrokes renders the reports. ]]

In rule 4-4:
Under The Ministry of Banking, change the sentence beginning
with "The Banker" to
{{
The Banker is responsible for tracking and maintaining a public
display of each player's holdings, including, but not limited to,
Genechips, Amplitude and Soul Pennies.
}}
Under The Ministry of Spirituality, delete the text
{{
, and for tracking the number of SP in each player's possession
}}
[[ This still leaves Soul values in Death's purview, but periodically
changing SP values based on Amplitude will be displayed (which
Death appears loath to do). ]]

Triller