automailer on Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:01:01 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p230

Wonko has submitted a new Motion, p230.

---------------------------------
Motion 230/0: Starting a Super Sight Ed Seminar
A Proposal by Wonko
Last modified on nweek 96, nday 5

Add a new rule to section 10 of the ruleset:
{{
== Vision ==

Each player has a list of rooms and players which e can see. A player can see a room if and only if that room is either the room e is in, or an exit of the room e is in. A player can see another player if and only if the other player is in a room that the first player can see. Both of the preceding sentences defer to all other rules that contradict them.
}}

[[
Vision is a fairly simple mechanic designed to allow more interested objects. For example, we could make Talismans that you can only use on players you can see. Or we could cheat. More on that soon.
]]