flutesultan on Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:57:51 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Proposal Bunuses - Beginning of nWeek 96.

> > 205	Wonko	..No bonus
> > 206	Wonko	..No bonus
> > 218	Wonko	..No bonus
> > 		Prop 196 (which passed) changed Alliteration to 4 Nomic words.
>
> By r2-6:
> When a Motion Passes, the changes to the game state listed within it
> are made. If more than one Motion Passes at the same time, the changes
> are made sequentially in ascending serial number order.
>
> By r3-3:
> At the end of the Voting Period of each nweek, every Open Proposal
> becomes Historical.
>
> I interpret this to mean that all the Motions pass simultaneously, and
> *then* the changes are made sequentially, instantaneously, and all
> that. Which means that p196's changes only apply to future proposals,
> not ones that passed at the same time.
>
> --
> Wonko
I take your reasoning. In 3-9, the Story and
Short Poem forms say "When a XXXXXX Proposal
passes", but the Sonnet and Misc. From Props
are worded differently. The rule changes can't
take place until the props are historical, so
props have already earned any award before the
rules change. I'll award the 9 GC prior to
the Jackpot Roll this evening.

Triller