Daniel Lepage on Sat, 13 Aug 2005 03:01:32 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [Tiles] If you can't beat 'em, steal their words.

Nothing I could do would possibly trump that two-rune play in the center.

So I'm just going to steal it and take all the Tokens :)

I take an D from SO[L]ID, leaving SOI[L] (top).
I take [S] from /RH/EA/RL/[S], leaving /RH/EA/RL/.
I take HENI from my hand.
I play [S]HINED in the upper left Zone.

It has now been 10 ndays since the center word was played, so I Zap the Center, along with the Left and Lower Left Zones. I get 24 Power Tokens for the zaps, 3 Length Tokens for VISION, 33 Length Tokens for /RH/EA/RL/[S], 9 Length Tokens for MARAUDER, and 10 Control Tokens for taking over three zones.

Amplitude:
VISION - 3 for Zapping, 6 for being Zapped: 9 total
MARAUDER - 4 for Zapping, 8 for being Zapped: 12 total
/RH/EA/RL/ - 2 for Zapping, 12 for being Zapped: 14 total
Total gained amplitude: 35A

Incidentally, I wanted to play SHURIKEN instead of SHINE, but yahoo doesn't recognize it. I think we need a new dictionary.

--
Wonko

If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat.
   -- Douglas Adams