Daniel Lepage on Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:42:11 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: [s-d] the wonderful world of wiki

Welcome, Charles. You did indeed mess something up, but nothing serious, and I've already fixed it. Pretty much everything on the wiki is backed up repeatedly, so it's very hard to do serious damage, especially be accident.

If you want to create a new page, just type the name of the page you want to create after moin.cgi/ in the URL and it'll give the option to create the new page.

I give Charles a Genechip.

--
Wonko